We are available 24 / 7 / 365 for screenings and/or equipment rentals.
Each of our locations are generally open Mon-Fri from 1-4pm for deliveries, but it is always best to call or email us
before scheduling a delivery/pickup or stopping by.
Is there parking?
All our locations have parking available downstairs. If you are attending a screening, then it is best to check with the
person that invited you to see if parking will be validated. If you are booking a screening, here are the parking rates:
Parking: Wilshire/QC room
- Optional validated weekday parking till 6pm / 3-hr - $8.00 per car / 6-hr - $14.00 per car / All Day - $24.00 per car
- After 6pm and all day Sat & Sun - Free / Garage closes 10 minutes after final
- Optional validated weekday parking till 5:30pm / 3-hr - $6.00 per car
- After 5:30pm and all day Sat & Sun - 3-hr - $5.00 per car
- Limited streetparking - obey all signs. Beverly Hills promptly tickets and tows
- Garage closes 10 minutes after final screening ends.
- Underground garage parking - Optional validated weekday parking till 5pm / $7.00 per car (Note: Parking
charges apply for entry prior to 5pm.)
- Limited street parking - obey all signs. Los Angeles promptly tickets and tows
- After 5pm and all day Sat & Sun - Free / Garage closes 10 minutes after final screening/reception ends
Is there free parking?
There is free parking for nights and weekends at Wilshire, QC Room, and Sepulveda.
What is the best location for a long movie during office hours?
For the best parking rates for long movies during office hours flat rates offered at Rodeo for $6/car and at Sepulveda for $7/car.
What is the screen size?
Wilshire Screening Room - 9'3" x 18'7"
QC Room at 8670 Wilshire - 6' x 16'6"
Rodeo Screening Room - 6'9" x 16'5"
Sepulveda Screening Room - 12'6" x 24'
How many seats are there in your screening room?
Wilshire Screening Room - 49-56 seats (49 fixed seats, one removable, 6 additional regular chairs can be added for an
additional $50 flat fee)
QC Room at 8670 Wilshire - 20 executive office chairs
Rodeo Screening Room - 49 seats
Sepulveda Screening Room - 65-71 seats (65 fixed and 4 wheelchair slots or 6 regular chairs)
When is payment due?
Payment is due at time of booking.
How long can you hold a date/time?
Generally you made hold a date/time as long as necessary, but while holding you will be susceptible to a challenge. If
someone challenges your hold then you will have 2 business hours to confirm or release, and you will have to at least
match the cost of the challenger's potential screening.
What do the different colors on your online calendars mean?
Yellow - Soft Hold
Orange - Hold
Red - Booked
Brown - Special Updates
Background Colors correspond to the rates.
What is a challenge? How does a challenge work?
A hold may be challenged if you are ready to book. If you would like to Challenge, then we will need a credit card form
filled out and sent back to us to guarantee payment. We would then give the people holding that time 2 business hours to
confirm or release. If they confirm, it is theirs and no charge to you. If they release, we will charge your credit card and it
is yours. There is no backing out of a Challenge, once we issue the challenge
What is your cancellation policy?
Payment is due once a screening is booked, and there are no refunds. At our discretion we frequently offer a morning
credit toward a future screening for any Cancellations that are not last minute, but there is no guarantee that we will offer
a morning credit. Morning credits are for screenings that finish before Noon, and cannot be used during Academy