SSG - Screening room policies
- Clients and guests may not congregate in the common areas (i.e. lobby, hallways, etc.) of the building before, during, or after the screening. At Sepulveda, no one may use the security desk, tables, or chairs in the lobby.
- Nothing may be staged, hung, or placed in the common areas (i.e. lobby, hallways, restrooms, garage, etc.) of the building at any time.
- Nothing may be leaned on the walls, or placed on the seats at any time.
- Only blue painters tape may be used to reserve seats.
- Access to the screening room for clients and guest entry will typically be permitted 15min prior to the start of the Booked time. This time is not guaranteed and it is based on screening room operational needs.
- Client and all guests must be out of the screening room and entryway 5 minutes before the end of client's Booked time or additional charges for additional time will apply. (For example, if a client booked 2pm-4pm, then the client and guests must be out of the screening room by 3:55pm).
- Client and all guests must be out of the building and all guest's cars must be out of the garage by the end of client’s Booked time or additional charges for the additional time will apply.
- Food and drinks brought in by guests:
- Only bottled water is allowed inside the Rodeo Screening Room and Wilshire Screening Room. No other food,
or drinks are permitted.
- Guests may bring coffee and other non-alcoholic drinks and snacks into the QC Room at 8670 Wilshire and Sepulveda Screening Room, as long as they don't leave a mess. (No meals permitted.)
- Food and/or drinks brought in by the client (for an additional fee):
- Only bottled water may be served in the Wilshire Screening Room. No additional charge for client to serve bottled water.
- Drinks and food may be served in the Rodeo Screening Room, QC Room at 8670 Wilshire and the Sepulveda Screening Room. Charges of $100hr will apply for the duration of time that food/drinks are in the screening
room, these charges start as soon as setup begins with any food, or materials start being brought in, until everything is removed from our suite. (Note: If food/drinks are served upon entry only and the additional food/drinks are removed immediately, a flat $100 fee shall apply.)
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the buildings, parking garages, loading areas, or within twenty feet of any building entrance.
- Gum and anything sticky are not permitted.
- Alcohol is not permitted, unless the client has supplied Host Liquor Liability insurance, with proper endorsements to protect us from any possible incidents.
- Bottled water may be purchased for $2 cash per bottle from the projectionist. The client may have the cost added to the bill and paid later, if they choose to do so.
- Space is available at each location for receptions.
- At Wilshire Screening Room - The Wilshire Screening Room Art Gallery is Available for receptions
- At the QC Room at 8670 Wilshire - The Wilshire Screening Room Art Gallery is Available for receptions
- At Rodeo Screening Room - The screening room and adjacent area is Available for receptions.
- At Sepulveda Screening Room - The Sepulveda Screening Room Art Gallery and an outdoor patio are Available for receptions.